from jennifer re AERA

From: Peggy Bengel (pbengel@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 08:29:09 PDT

Jennifer has asked that I post this. All the details have been worked
out. Please note Jennifer asks you to telephone her to sign up for van
pool on Monday.

Have a great week of meetings!

Peggy

Subject:
Visiting Mike and 5th Dimension Sites
From:
Jennifer VADEBONCOEUR <vadebonc@uq.edu.au>
Date:
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:03:38 -0700

To:
xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
CC:
pbengel@weber.ucsd.edu

For those of you who indicated an interest in attending the reception at
Mike Cole's house and/or visiting one of the 5th D sites in Solana Beach here is the
plan:

Please send an email with your details (name and contact phone in San Diego) to Jennifer V at vadebonc@uq.edu.au until 9 am on the 11th. After that time, she'll leave word if there are places still available, then please leave a phone message for her (Vadeboncoeur) at the San Diego Marriott (619) 234-1500.

It will be first come, first served. If there is overflow, then the alternatives are driving up yourself (or carpool with others), taking a shuttle ($$$), or taking the train. Peggy will attach directions to the Cole's and the train schedule/fares.

For Monday, April 12 only we have rented 2 vans, which will accomodate 14-15 people. The vans will be out front of San Diego Marriott (a circular drive with a waterfall) for loading at 1:15pm. We will leave there at 1:30pm sharp, in order to arrive at Mike's at
2:00. Everyone can visit a while, enjoy the light snacks provided, then at 3:00 small groups can begin going over to the sites for a look-see, return to Mike's, then the next group can go. (It is important that people go in small groups so as not to distract/disrupt the site activities.) At 5:00pm the 2 vans will leave Mike's and head back to the Marriott in time for the 6:15 meeting.

Please note that the sites will be running Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday as well. If you can arrange alternative transportation on any of those days, you are welcome
to visit.