RE: Culture politics

From: david.preiss@yale.edu
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 11:04:21 PST

Folllowing up this thread, I´d love to suggest to discuss in the near
future some papers on language and thought, by recent naturalistic
thinkers (by naturalistic I meant evolutionary). I think that they
constitute one of the fronts where a culturalist approach is needed as
a counterpart. I saw some of this in Mike review of the Wynn´s studies,
but I´d love to see more.

On the other hand, what is XMCA and what is not XMCA? I always say this
list as a converging path to culturally grounded researchers.