RE: Culture politics

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 10:10:00 PST

Dear Mike-

Thanks for the advice... I love another sabbatical but I also love teaching.
I wish I could clone myself. Although, participating on xmca, I feel like
being cloned. With my brain deterioration, I have to more rely on a
collective mind that xmca presents. Thus, I wish people from the cultural
studies, you were talking about (people like Jim Clifford from UC Santa
Cruz), participated on xmca and help us. The more diverse we are, the more
powerful collective mind we can construct together....

Eugene on a Spring Break