Re: space, agency and goals

From: Ares, Nancy (nancy.ares@rochester.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 09:37:51 PST

Hello again,

Thank you, Mike, for offering to get Kris Gutierrez' permission and post a
pdf of one of the papers about third space. I would suggest that the
Harvard Ed. piece would be the place to start, given that it predates
the MCA article. If you would prefer that I handle the pdf once permission
is gotten, I am happy to do so. I guess the one concern I would need to
deal with is sending an attachment that may be a bit large for some
computers. Is the idea to post the article to a website instead?

Thanks again,
Nancy