RE: end of the International Woman's Day week

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 20:02:11 PST

Dear Mike-

I think your cross-cultural observation is true about many other contents.
Many American movies are out of history, space, and sociocultural conditions
- they are often about individuals... To understand many Russian movies you
have to know historical and socio-cultural conditions but to understand
American (Hollywood) movies you do not to do that.

Eugene