no shuttle

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 17:28:33 PST

Judy-- I am having lot of trouble keeping much in mind these days. Planning
for a time to see people at AERA suddenly narrowed on me, and I came up with
the only solution I could think of. So, with providing food, shuttling
people around the 5thDs, and chatting, the responsibility of providing a
shuttle to and from downtown didn't occur to me. And if I had, I doubt
if I could have paid or arranged for it.

There is a commuter train from Solana Beach to the downtown which might
provide a more realistic solution. Or, I could simply cancel since I had not
an intention in the world of intefering with the business meeting-- just one
of those many things I have been unable to cope with.
mike