Is Eugene spamming us?

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 17:55:33 PST

I've acquired the strange habit of reading full email headers, and have found
something new appearing in Eugene's posts: a Spam-Score heading , in
particular one with a non-zero and increasing value. Now, my first reaction
was that Bruce had installed some new antispam filter on weber -- the xmca
server. My reaction appears to be wrong -- one of the infractions is that
the email did not specify an outlook name, and this is inconsitent with weber
being a unix box. A unix box could care less about outlook names (except to
possibly label *everything* coming from outlook as spam, which, though
reasonable in theory, is not good practice). Eugene does use MS outlook
however, so it appears the score is coming from *his* computer. HIS computer
seems to think he is sending spam. Is this right? What do you think,
Eugene?

On Wednesday 11 February 2004 7:20 pm, Eugene Matusov wrote:

--
--------
bb