Re: xmca as zdp: a personal deposition

From: Phil Chappell (phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 02:43:41 PST

Nice one, Ricardo. I share your thoughts on the uniqueness of this
forum - and the roundabout ways that we became members of the
community. I am always fascinated by how topics begin, gain momentum,
and either phfoop off into the ether, or take turns that even a formula
1 driver would marvel at!

By the way, on the archives page you can select a "sort by member" (not
sure of the exact wording) so that you can see an individual's posts
for an entire month. I guess if you had the time you could collate
these over the years.

Nice to be here (an emotional/affective evaluation of the environmental
conditions based on my own meanings for action),

Phil

On Feb 9, 2004, at 10:47 PM, Ricardo Japiassu reflected: