Re: re internet and politics

From: N*** (vygotsky@nateweb.info)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 08:03:32 PST

Bill,

You are of course correct, most of the remixes are
made by fans and I suspect most of the visitors are
too.

For more of a diss, but probally less of a remix, here
are a few sites.

Union Speech Parody
http://fuckitall.com/bsh/

Not all Personal Attacks are Bad
http://www.blackstarsblog.com/bushin41point2.htm

Bushflash.com has some great animation. I put my
favorite one on my site.

http://nateweb.info/

Nate

--- Bill Barowy <wbarowy@attbi.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 24 January 2004 9:18 pm, N*** wrote:
> > exactly like it, I think I might settle on calling
> it "yeargh".
>
> I thought it was my New England ear, but after
> listening carefully, I think
> your spelling is better. I don't see the mp3
> collection as a new phenomenon
> -- creative mixes go back even further than the
> birth of techno, and as the
> hosting website proclaims, the mixes don't
> necessarily diss, but show an
> understanding of the personality as human. It's an
> enlightening website.
> Thanks to David!

=====
Nate Schmolze
Homepage: http://nateweb.info
Vygotsky Project: http://vygotsky.nateweb.info
Email: vygotskyatnatewebdotinfo

The flag is only a symbol of the fact that man is still a herd animal.

Albert Einstein