Re: real and virtual worlds

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 04:11:28 PST

On topic 1:

Maybe Vygotsky's "law" of reality of feeling (Psychology of Art and Art and Imagination in Childhood ) can drop more light on the issue - his classic example of real feeling started by distorted perception of a (wo)man that take, at night, her-his trench coat by a theaf inside the room.

Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu
Universidade do Estado da Bahia/Uneb
http://www.uneb.br