RE: false consciousness: real and virtual worlds

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 19:59:25 PST

There are lots of examples of Marx talking TO working class people in his
writings. For example his talks on Economics which were given to groups of
revolutionary-minded workers, and his speeches at the International
Workingmen's Association. Not that of course his more philosophical or
polemical works weren't meant for the eyes of workers, but nor were they
specifically aimed at working class people.

Examples:
http://www.marxists.org/history/international/iwma/documents/speeches.htm
http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1865/value-price-profit/ch01.htm