Re: false consciousness: real and virtual worlds

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 14:19:34 PST

I think like you, Bill.

In my oppinion, "false consciousness" is an heuristic category that makes
sense only in a historical dialectical materialist perspective of analysis.
Outside the "frame" of a historical dialectical materialist approach it can
become anything - it can receive many different meanings and unpredicted
sense.

Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu
Universidade do Estado da Bahia/Uneb
http://www.uneb.br