RE: different genres

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 12:23:17 PST

Dear Mike-

I promised not to bother you but my resolution is for the new 2004 year :-)
I have a few more days. Can you provide guidelines how I/we can access
electronically Ernst Boesch's paper "The Seven Flaws of Cross-Cultural
Psychology. The Story of a Conversion"? I found his beautiful article "The
Sound of Violin" on http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Histarch/ja93v15n1.PDF (pp.6-15).
Besides intellectual, it has aesthetic enjoyment of reading and stimulating.

Eugene