RE: professional development course

From: Judy (jdiamondstone@clarku.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 27 2003 - 07:23:55 PST

Dear everyone,

Fee for the mini-course = $30.00 -- Can't beat that for intensive work with
CHAT oldtimers, focused on your questions.

Date, time, cost and abstract of the CHAT mini-course are available on the
AERA website under Annual Meeting, Professional Development and Training
Sessions.

We (Bill & I) will send more info, including a flyer to post, when we get
around to it.

Judy & Bill