RE: Democracy, Federal Government, and Education

From: IRAJ IMAM (iimam@cal-research.org)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 13:36:03 PST

'What is the Carlyle Group?'
:-)
mike

Good Afternoon,

Speaking of Carlyle, and following my curiosity in the spatiality, here is a
link to a site in France which includes excellent maps on globalization and
other issues:
http://utangente.free.fr/anewpages/cartes.html

their maps connect governments with corporations, including the Carlyle
Group and the Ben-Ladins.

Please be patient with the very large poster-size pdf files. Another
problem is that a simple print on 8.5x11 paper is only good for ants! I
navigate them on the screen after zooming them a dozen times for fonts to
become large enough for my middle-age eyes. If you have access to large
printers, they make great posters.

Cheers!

Iraj imam

iimam@cal-research.org