RE: reading critically

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 20:47:17 PST

Hi Mike-

I do not discount the variety of many interesting approaches in AP. I'm
concern about their very-very peripheral position. I'd like to see these
approaches as mainstream as they are in anthropology.

What disturbs me that now US government interferes into social sciences,
especially in psychology and education. It reminds me a situation in USSR
during Stalinist government interfering into genetics and cybernetics.

Eugene

There