Re: reading critically

From: Phil Chappell (phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 20:45:11 PST

Thanks to Kevin Rocap, all the attachments that people posted on the
course are very easy to find. For the paper I just mentioned, go to
http://equity1.clmer.csulb.edu/~xmcacourse, then click Component 4;
Vygotsky and the idea of Mediation. The paper is titled Vygotsky and
Krashen Lantolf and Dunn (that's my title, not the authors').

I'd also be very interested to read your 'sort of' paper on
psychological tools, Mike. In the meantime, I have some things to read
for a 9 hour plane trip. Again, thanks.

Phil