two LSV papers

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 13:13:32 PST

Yo Phil, Maria, and.....

With help from bruce two recent papers relevant to your questions
about vygotskian concepts have appeared at http://lchc.ucsd.edu/People/mcole_bio.html

One will be a preface to yet another set of LSV texts taken from the 6
volume "complete" works, the other is a reply to reviews of Cultral Psychology
in which I have added translations of phrases that were in Russian in the
original (Eugene can check me on the back translation!).

The Russian commentaries got me to go out and read what I could on the
notion of psychological tools and a paper sort of on that topic could
also be posted if, after mucking about in the two papers recently posted,
you are interested.

mike