if you have problems posting

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 12:27:00 PST

Folks-- Eugene posted a note from someone else noting that people have
difficulty posting from time to time.

Let me say this as clearly as I can. The same information is elsewhere,
but maybe if I shout real loudly, it will help:

IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY WITH POSTING TO XMCA OR OTHER DIFFICULTIES WITH THE
LIST PLEASE WRITE TO BRUCE JONES. bjones who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu.

Bruce fixes problems, which have many sources, including the way you use
your browser, local ucsd problems, etc.

To hear from Eugene that "X" is having problems posting, when Eugene and
"X" both should know where the help is to be found, indicates what might
be called a failure of communication.

Any suggestions for how to provide better and more reliable interaction
are always gratefully accepted.

to repeat: bjones@weber.ucsd.edu is the place to write when there are
problems.

mike