RE: Multidisciplinary perspectives

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 10:50:11 PST

Dear Andy and everybody-

I think Marx' notion of understanding through making history and Vygotsky's
notion of "formative experiment" or newly developed notion of "action
research" are handy here. I do not think that we can understand how to
bridge a boundary between politically different communities (and whether it
is possible to do) and what constitutes the boundary without trying to do
that.

What do you think?

Eugene

  _____