Re: remember the first day of school?

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 22:35:35 PST

I remember my first day of school. I can still smell my mother's black
leather handbag. I held on to it so tight that I broke the strap. ... Next
memory ... when I got home, I said what a nice lady we had had as teacher,
I wonder who we'd be having tomorrow. And when my mother told me I'd be
having the same nice lady for a year!!! I was aghast ... a year!!
Andy