Re: archived digital record

From: Jbmartin (jbmartin@sercomtel.com.br)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 13:36:17 PST

Mike, what is the program that read archives .rm?

Joao

xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu
"xmca@weber.ucsd.edu" <xmca who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
archived digital record

For those who can access it, here is the archived talk in moscow. In the next
message I will post the URL for the talk I must give on Dec 1 to folks
attending a meeting on Vygotsky and cultural psychology, but not for a while...
hungry kin knocking at the door and wanting breakfast!
mike

Archive link for a website after the event is over:

>http://earth.ucsd.edu:8080/ramgen/courses/econ113/cole111803.rm

Mensagem encaminhada pelo Webmail Sercomtel Internet
Para Soluções Inteligentes em sua empresa, clique aqui!