RE: Streaming conference presentations

From: Sophie Alcock (Sophie.Alcock@vuw.ac.nz)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 12:50:09 PST

And thank you from New Zealand too Mike. I watched the presentation, with an interested colleague who is not part of the XMCA thing. I personally appreciated the explanations around interpretations of consciousness and imagination and the concept of discoordination. But above that content, the feeling of watching live, a presentation from California to Moscow, was phenomenal. I, like David, don't get to many conferences and sometimes this end of the world seems very far away. I enjoyed seeing Natalia, who facilitated wonderful sessions on the web based CHAT course earlier in the year and Ana ..., Technology does open wonderful possibilities.
Thanks again, Sophie