december 1- I think

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 09:43:29 PST

Below are the url's for the upcoming talk with Helsinki. The general
topic is the question of the cultural evolution of psychological
tools and the implications for understanding the development of thinking.

My Finnish "hosts" are juggling time slots, but it appears that something
like 7am PST on Dec 1 is a likely time.

The period will be fragments here for a variety of reasons. This
coming week is the US Thanksgiving Holiday in which we celebrate a period
before genocide of the local populations encountered by the Puritans
began and the onset of the Xmas season, e.g. people start spending a lot
of money as a patriotic act to save the economy.
mike

----
Live- Probably Dec 1 at 7am Pacific Stand. Time