stream it live?

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 08:21:07 PST

Tuesday morning I am giving a powerpoint presentation at the Vygotsky
Conference in Moscow. My theme will be on mediation, consciousness and
creativity. The talk will be in my bad Russian supplemented by some
English. It is technically possible for me to stream this. Since I have
scarcely begun to think about it, the talk might stink, but one person
has asked that it be streamed. That would cost a little $$ but could be
done. If you are interested, please let me know by writing to me at
mcole who-is-at ucsd.edu.
mike