last minute gig

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 15:31:33 PST

There is an undergraduate course, "The Sociocultural Foundations of Human
Development" which I will not be teaching this winter because I am on leave.

The course starts in early January and runs for 10 weeks. I believe, because
it would be a new preparation for whoever taught it, that the pay is
about 5,000$ but that could be off. No perks.

I have all the powerpoint presentations other materials from when I taught
the course, but will not be in a position to help much.

If anyone out there in XMCA-land would like to teach this course,
which
is likely to have 100+ students in it, please contact me and attach
your vita.
mike