Re: Are kids naturally good with computers?

From: David Preiss (david.preiss@yale.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 17:48:49 PST

I totally agree with you, Eugene. Unfortunately most of the reports don't
deal with practices but with superficial indices. I think that for
understanding the digital divide we should look at practices/activity and my
guess is that unfortunately we will discover a worst picture. If any of you
know of a report taking this approach, please do let me know.