Re: discussions of mca articles

From: SHAWN ROWE (shawnrowe@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 11:44:55 PST

David,

  Here's the info from earlier. Yes, if you go through the MCA webpage, you'll get the wrong article. But if you follow these links, you'll get Carol Lee's.

Shawn
Here's the url...copy and paste...

  https://www.erlbaum.com/shop/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=1074-9039

If you prefer, you can:

1. Go to the LEA home page

http://www.erlbaum.com/index.htm

2. Click on Journals box

3. Click on Alpha listings, Mind, Culture, & Activity

4. On MCA webpage, scroll down to Vol. 10, Issue 1, Sample Article,
click open

david.preiss@yale.edu wrote:Hello all,

Where is the Carol Lee article? I only could find one written by Kevin
Leander in LEA's site.

David

Quoting SHAWN ROWE :