Carol Lee's article

From: Steve Gabosch (bebop101@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 19:57:11 PST

At 12:37 PM 11/2/03 +1100, you wrote:
>Could you remind me Mike. This discussion happened before my recent spurt
>of interest, but given my profession as a designer/manager of teaching and
>learning spaces, I guess there is no reason why I shouldn't participate in
>this,
>
>Andy

I have it handy, here is the URL from Peggy.
- Steve

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:14:51 -0700
From: Peggy Bengel <pbengel@weber.ucsd.edu>

The Carol Lee article is now available on the Lawrence Erlbaum website.

Here's the url...copy and paste...

  https://www.erlbaum.com/shop/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=1074-9039

If you prefer, you can:

1. Go to the LEA home page

http://www.erlbaum.com/index.htm

2. Click on Journals box

3. Click on Alpha listings, Mind, Culture, & Activity

4. On MCA webpage, scroll down to Vol. 10, Issue 1, Sample Article, click open

If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.

Peggy