RE: Lteter Oerdr?

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 08:15:29 PDT

but

But while sounds may be hard to detect from letter combinations for
non-readers, WHICH sounds are pointed out can help the learner

to acquire enough of a phonological pattern to trigger semantic and then
textual sensemaking. it does go both ways, bottom up at times to get top
down

which seems as important for anyone caring to arrange for literacy learning

(that you can help with procedural bits)

as knowing that the process isn't summative...

But am I inferring an argument that isn't really at issue here?