Re: Lteter Oerdr?

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 13:14:47 PDT

Contextual and other syntactically-embedded information has often been used to
decipher messages that are more scrambled than transposition-within-end
letters. Simon Singh's "the code book" provides some fun discussions of
historical developments. Cryptography is a great target for a study of
mediated cognition too. Think secret decoder rings.

bb

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 2:41 pm, Judith Vera Diamondstone promulgated:

--
bb