Re: Lteter Oerdr?

From: Gordon Wells (gwells@cats.ucsc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 10:09:28 PDT

Don,

I'm very interested in this. Whether or not there has been
systematic research, it certainly throws interesting light on the
processes involved in "normal" reading. I had no difficulty at all
in reading the passage below. On the other hand, when i am reading
my own or other people's papers at normal speed, particularly when
typed, I equally have little difficulty in spotting typos or spelling
errors. i wonder how these phenomena are related.

Gordon

--
Gordon Wells
Dept of Education,		http://people.ucsc.edu/~gwells