RE: into the lull

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 10:25:51 PDT

Dear Jay and everybody-

I'm recovering from a web designing "marathon" for the last 2 weeks - with a
group of my colleagues as UD we developed a new class webs that promote
collaboration among the instructors. I have learned so much about
JavaScript, CAML, SharePoint, and SQL server (maybe more than I wanted :-(
But the new webs are running now just a week before class orientations....

Anyway, Jay, I'd like to hear more about the Denmark summer institute and
new directions for critical discourse analysis. Can you elaborate and give
examples, please?

Using an opportunity, I want to support Jay's more and encourage xmca-ers to
vote for Debra Hicks as our business meeting speaker in San Diego :-)

Eugene