introducing myself

From: Ernesto de Souza Pachito (pachito_cult@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 20:08:49 PDT

Hy everybody,

My name is ERNESTO PACHITO, I live in a little-medium town near (500 km) Rio
de Janeiro and I'm very busy with questions on Vygotsky theories. I explain:
I got a Master Degree in Literary Studies, using as theory Peirce's
semiotics and Walter Benjamin comments on Baudelaire works and Paris of the
XIX th century.

I'm Architect and ex-professional musician (flutist) and i had the
opportunity to make some arranjements for orchestra and others instruments,
some years ago. I teach "Esthetics and Mass culture" in a college of Social
cOmunication (advertises, etc... - I don't know the word in English -
advertising?????)

Know I'm preparing a project to ingress in a doctorate program im my city,
in Developmental psychology. I can't travel, at this moment, to another
city, even Rio de Janeiro.

Well, i'm thinking very much in the criticism that Vygostky made about
Phenomenology, it is very interesting to see how Vygostky place Husserl's
Phenomenology as an impotent theory. And here, in Brazil, there's a great
fever around Heidegger's philosophy. I say impotent as a merely phenotypical
way to describe phenomena. In fact Peirce had very much of phenomenology.

If you, dear friends, have some links to some periodics I will thank you if
you send them to me.

If some brazilian receive this message, please reply, I ask.

Best regards,

ERNESTO PACHITO,
brazilian