Fwd: RE: Activity Theory and tools for analysing language

From: Gill Boag-Munroe (gillboag@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 07:57:37 PDT

Dear Eugene,
Thanks for that: you have really made me feel better about my work.
Gill

From: "Eugene Matusov"
Subject: RE: Activity Theory and tools for analysing language
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:51:19 -0400

Dear Gill–

This is a great message!!!! I am sure that other xmca folks would like to participate in discussion of issues you are bringing. May I suggest posting it on the xmca list, please? However, if you decide not to do that, I can answer privately to your very interesting issues and concerns that you are raising here. What do you think?

Take care,

Eugene