RE: professional development & training session, MORNING

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 12:28:44 PDT

Mike, I should add to this the rest of the plan for the SIG sponsored
professional development and training session. As noted in Mike's message,
the afternoon will be organized around the topic of interventionist
research.

The MORNING session will be a mentoring workshop structured like last year,
with multiple instructors and hopefully many students new to CHAT as well as
already practicing CHAT, but this year we will also accommodate, on a
competitive basis, those who are advanced in doing work that takes a CHAT
orientation. Hopefully participants who attended last year will consider
applying for the advanced component, which will be organized around their
own interests, questions, and data. More on this to come, after the session
has been accepted.

Judy