Afternoon workshop

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 12:04:24 PDT

I have just spoken with Judy and with her help Yrjo and I will try
to organize an afternoon professional development session on intervention
research.

To be maximally successful, such a workshop should sample several different
kinds of institutional settings for such work. Therefore, it would be
relly helpful if we could get some more practitioners of intervention
research to participate.

Please write to me if you are interested in helping out. And of course,
write if you are interested in attending as a student.
mike