Re: volunteers?

From: Kevin Rocap (krocap@csulb.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 09:31:05 PDT

Dear Mike,

I would be willing to look at hosting the XMCA listserv; what we
probably want to look at is how the change in archiving from one system
to another might affect searchability of archives, is all. My 'druthers
would be to look at this more closely around the beginning of
September. So if no one else with a reasonable facility steps forward
I'm happy to take up the possibility of switching in early September if
that is desired.

We use Lyris Listerv software.

In Peace,
K.