The Gatekeeper premiere august 15 - tucson

From: Karen Spear Ellinwood (kspearellinwood@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 23:33:38 PDT

Hi all...I know we all hate these huge listmails that seem irrelevant. This isn't one of those. Please visit the site http://www.gatekeeperfilm.com/ and check out the premiere of this movie in Tucson at Catalina Cinemas on grant/campbell on AUGUST 15, 2003.

I promise you it will be riveting, although disturbing. it's a must-see movie. with Dr. Ruiz and others I got a chance to see a pre-screening today and can't tell you enough how deep this film goes. please see it. and hope this finds all of you in good health.

for those not in tucson, check out the site to see if the film is scheduled to come to your town soon....and go! //karen//

for those of you in LRC or College of Ed at u/a - there will be posters and postcard reminders of the opening date of the film. see you there...