Re: literature and psychology

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (anamshane@speakeasy.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 20:55:47 PDT

Hi Carrie!! We met at the last AERA meeting -- we were in the same
workshop!. Great to see you on the list.

It could be that improvisation makes everyone equal -- because nobody
knows what will develop next -- so nobody can be "wiser". And being
equal is probably the first condition to not only listening but also to
being listened to??
What do you think??
Ana