volunteers?

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 17:26:33 PDT

Dear XMCA-ites--

Despite our best efforts locally, Weber seems to cause enough people
difficulty, despite the best efforts of its staff, so that perhaps XMCA
should be housed elsewhere. I am sure that all of you enjoy receiving
multiple messages of people's difficulties as much/little as I do.

Perhaps someone in xmca-land has a stronger, firmer, more reliable
server that we could all use to communicate. If so, please step forward.
I would be delighted to have someone who can deliver secure, reliable,
communication take over those chores which I seem unable to fulfill
with UCSD resources.

Who?
mike