RE: You have been removed from the list

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 08:36:07 PDT

Dear Joe, Karin, and Mike-

Thanks a lot for you concerns and help. I can send messages to XMCA but I
can't receive XMCA correspondence. There should be some legal term for that.
I'm not banned to speak but I'm banned from listening. This is opposite to
my Soviet experience where you couldn't speak publicly (safely) but you
could listen (if you do not want to).

Since it happens with me third time, I start thinking why me, like Joe (see
below). I do not think it is Maryland vendetta, Joe, but rather California
one. Weber is located in California and I think California can't forget me
moving to Delaware (I can't forget myself but that is another story).

I sent re-subscription request to Weber so let's see when they turn me in
and for how long they let to participate. The cycle gets shorter each
time....

Hanging in the cyberspace,

Eugene
PS Does someone know why messages may bounce back from my account and what
it means?

Can't