RE: polychronotopic dynamics

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 20:51:33 PDT

Great analysis, Jay! I think we should switch from "how to take into account
situations with multiple chronotopes" to the notion of a chronotopic system.
Do we have ever a situation when there is one chronotope at time?

What do you think?

Eugene
PS Please do not forget that I'm xmca outcast and include my email address
in the reply... :-(