Re: synomorphs in Gerglish

From: David Preiss (david.preiss@yale.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 12:42:50 PDT

Hi Mike,

Would it be possible for you to say a bit more about the way LSV' use of
literary material had an effect on you and how it was considered
inappropriate by others? I am especially interested in the way we can use
literary material as data while respecting both the interpretative nature of
literature and the paradigmatic demands of science.

David