RE: Moll et al

From: renee hayes (rhayes@UDel.Edu)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 15:10:31 PDT

Thanks, Kevin! That worked just fine.

Renee Hayes, Ph.D.
University of Delaware
18 Willard Hall
Newark, DE 19716

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Rocap [mailto:krocap@csulb.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 10:03 PM
To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: Moll et al

Dear Renee,

Here's what I did (just for future reference):

Went to http://lchc.ucsd.edu/ the LCHC home page. Clicked on "History
& Archives", then clicked on "Quarterly Newsletter" (here you'll see
links to all of the old newsletters), then clicked on "Cumulative Index"
and did a "Find in this page..." search (found under the "Edit" menu of
my Netscape browser). Searched for "Moll" until I got the article in
question. Used the reference to determine which Newsletter it was
in(July, 1980, Volume 2, Number 3), used the back button to go to the
"Quarterly Newsletter" page and clicked on the appropriate link to
access the PDF file of that issue.

But to spare you all of that, here is the direct link...

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Histarch/jl80v2n3.PDF

;-)

In Peace,
K.