Re: juries and coding behavior

From: Karen Spear Ellinwood (kspearellinwood@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 18:10:24 PDT

Mike - thanx...it sounds great...I should know that article - I'm one of Dr. Moll's students too...I'm in a hurry to make guacamole for 12 right now...so I gotta go...I'll check in wtih the rest of the emails on the subject...karen

Peter Smagorinsky <smago@coe.uga.edu> wrote:Those interested in the Moll et al. paper might find the attached article
interesting--by Carmen Martinez-Roldan, one of Moll's students, now at
Arizona State. p