looking for updated contacts

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 14:47:26 PDT

Hi Folks,

In the quest for maintaining the membership levels that make it possible
for many of you to present at AERA, we have discovered that several people
have fallen from contact. Would you please take a look at the following list
of email addresses at the bottom of this message? We would greatly appeciate
it if you could provide us with updated contacts. Please reply directly to
me at wbarowy who-is-at attbi.com.

And a brief reminder: the AERA deadline for proposals is fast approaching!

Bill Barowy
On behalf of the Cultural-Historical Special Interest Group (CHSIG)
-----------------------------

kanderson@law.howard.edu
liana.snyder@education.monash.edu.au
elviralima@hotmail.com