developmental job

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 13:28:39 PDT

  ANNOUNCEMENT OF DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
  POSITIONS AT TEMPLE UNIVERSITY

   DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY: The Department of
   Psychology at Temple University is seeking two
   outstanding developmental psychologists for
   tenure track appointments at the Assistant
   Professor level beginning Fall 2004. Strong
   consideration will be given to candidates whose
   research programs are in any of the following
   areas: biological aspects of development,
   developmental psychopathology, social and/or
   personality development, social-cognitive
   development. Candidates with the ability and
   desire to teach graduate level statistics are
   especially urged to apply. Successful
   candidates will demonstrate the potential to
   establish an energetic and productive program of
   research and publication, supported by external
   funding. The College of Liberal Arts at Temple
   University is devoting significant resources to
   building the faculty across the social sciences
   and humanities. We seek scholars of the highest
   caliber to join our community. Applicants should
   send a curriculum vitae, a statement of research
   interests, a statement of undergraduate and
   graduate teaching interests, three letters of
   recommendation, and copies of representative
   publications to: Chair, Developmental Psychology
   Search Committee, Department of Psychology, 656
   Weiss Hall, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
   19122-6085. Women and minority candidates are
   especially encouraged to apply. Applications
   should be received by October 15. However, we
   will continue to review applications until the
   positions are filled.

  ANNOUNCEMENT OF COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
  POSITION AT TEMPLE UNIVERSITY

   COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY: The Department of
   Psychology at Temple University is seeking an
   outstanding cognitive psychologist for a tenure
   track appointment beginning Fall 2004. Rank is
   open, but the Associate level is preferred.
   Candidates with research interests in any of the
   central domains of cognitive psychology (e.g.,
   memory, attention, categorization) are encouraged
   to apply. Successful candidates will demonstrate
   an energetic and visible grant-funded program of
   research and publication. The College of Liberal
   Arts at Temple University is devoting significant
   resources to building the faculty across the
   social sciences and humanities. We seek scholars
   of the highest caliber to join our community.
   Applicants should send a curriculum vitae, a
   statement of research interests, a statement of
   undergraduate and graduate teaching interests,
   three letters of recommendation, and copies of
   representative publications to: Chair, Cognitive
   Psychology Search Committee, Department of
   Psychology, 656 Weiss Hall, Temple University,
   Philadelphia, PA 19122-6085. Women and minority
   candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
   Applications should be received by November 10,
   2003. However, we will continue to review
   applications until the position is filled.

--
Juanita M. Cole, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow

------=_20030707120054_62761 Content-Type: text/html; name="untitled-2" Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="untitled-2"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=#ffffff> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>In case you know someone.....</FONT></DIV> <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- <DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=vanders@sunstroke.sdsu.edu href="mailto:vanders@sunstroke.sdsu.edu">Virginia Anderson</A> </DIV> <DIV><B>To:</B> <A title="Recipient list suppressed" href="mailto:Recipient list suppressed">Recipient list suppressed</A> </DIV> <DIV><B>Sent:</B> Monday, July 07, 2003 2:15 PM</DIV> <DIV><B>Subject:</B> Fwd: faculty positions at Temple Univ.</DIV></DIV> <DIV><BR></DIV><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE class=cite cite="" type="cite">X-Sender: <A href="mailto:rschulte@sciences.sdsu.edu">rschulte@sciences.sdsu.edu</A><BR>X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 5.1<BR>Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:01:18 -0700<BR>To: Virginia Anderson &lt;<A href="mailto:vanders@sunstroke.sdsu.edu">vanders@sunstroke.sdsu.edu</A>&gt;<BR>From: Denise Sloan &lt;<A href="mailto:dsloan@temple.edu">dsloan@temple.edu</A>&gt; (by way of Rick Schulte &lt;<A href="mailto:rschulte@sunstroke.sdsu.edu">rschulte@sunstroke.sdsu.edu</A>&gt;)<BR>Subject: faculty positions at Temple Univ.<BR>X-MailScanner-Information: <A href="http://security.sdsu.edu/" eudora="autourl">http://security.sdsu.edu/><BR>X-MailScanner-SpamCheck: <BR>X-MailScanner: Found to be clean<BR>X-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=0, required 8,<BR><X-TAB>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</X-TAB>BAYES_30, MSG_ID_ADDED_BY_MTA_3)<BR><BR>ANNOUNCEMENT OF DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY<BR>POSITIONS AT TEMPLE UNIVERSITY<BR><BR>&nbsp;DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY: The Department of Psychology at Temple University is seeking two outstanding developmental psychologists for tenure track appointments at the Assistant Professor level beginning Fall 2004.&nbsp; Strong consideration will be given to candidates whose research programs are in any of the following areas: biological aspects of development, developmental psychopathology, social and/or personality development, social-cognitive development.&nbsp; Candidates with the ability and desire to teach graduate level statistics are especially urged to apply.&nbsp;&nbsp; Successful candidates will demonstrate the potential to establish an energetic and productive program of research and publication, supported by external funding.&nbsp; The College of Liberal Arts at Temple University is devoting significant resources to building the faculty across the social sciences and humanities.&nbsp; We seek scholars of the highest caliber to join our community<I>.&nbsp; </I>Applicants should send a curriculum vitae, a statement of research interests, a statement of undergraduate and graduate teaching interests, three letters of recommendation, and copies of representative publications to: Chair, Developmental Psychology Search Committee, Department of Psychology, 656 Weiss Hall, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 19122-6085.&nbsp; Women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.&nbsp; Applications should be received by October 15.&nbsp; However, we will continue to review applications until the positions are filled.<BR><BR><BR><BR>ANNOUNCEMENT OF COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY<BR>POSITION AT TEMPLE UNIVERSITY<BR><BR>&nbsp;COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY: The Department of Psychology at Temple University is seeking an outstanding cognitive psychologist for a tenure track appointment beginning Fall 2004.&nbsp; Rank is open, but the Associate level is preferred.&nbsp; Candidates with research interests in any of the central domains of cognitive psychology (e.g., memory, attention, categorization) are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will demonstrate an energetic and visible grant-funded program of research and publication. The College of Liberal Arts at Temple University is devoting significant resources to building the faculty across the social sciences and humanities.&nbsp; We seek scholars of the highest caliber to join our community<I>.&nbsp; </I>Applicants should send a curriculum vitae, a statement of research interests, a statement of undergraduate and graduate teaching interests, three letters of recommendation, and copies of representative publications to: Chair, Cognitive Psychology Search Committee, Department of Psychology, 656 Weiss Hall, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 19122-6085.&nbsp; Women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.&nbsp; Applications should be received by November 10, 2003.&nbsp; However, we will continue to review applications until the position is filled.<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_20030707120054_62761--