RE: AERA

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 04:24:12 PDT

Pedro, this sounds like a promising session!

There's much to discuss. It is time to decide on an annual theme, if we
decide to go with a theme. In the past, we have used the theme to encourage
individual proposals on the same topic. This year, the AERA invites SIGs to
co-sponsor sessions on the Presidential theme. I also want to encourage
session proposals that are co-sponsored with other SIGs.

There's more to discuss and lots to vote on; more for me to say about SIG
policies. We are required by AERA to have by-laws, and Bill has been working
on that. I hope no one minds if we defer the discussion until after the
holiday weekend here in the U.S. I'm trying to make 2 deadlines, & will keep
my head low this week because of that.

Judy, CH-SIG Program Chair