comments on context

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 15:04:28 PDT

As promised, I have posted the talk I am going to give on Vygotsky and
contextualism. It can be found at http://lchc.ucsd.edu/People/mcole_bio.html.

It is already too long for the occasion and too short to justice to the
xmca community. And I am still thinking about the issues raised. I am
leaving in the morning for a trip to the other side of the world with
a stop in new york for a meeting. While I am away, Peggy will start to
make arrangements for the next article for discussion to be made available.
It takes a while after the voting is over, so please take a look at the
voting booth and see what your preferences are, if only to be an onlurker.

And meantime, there are more than enough intriguing issues to be discussed
re the pursuit of an evolving object.

mike